Cory Moore ChiropracticChiropractor
Cory Moore Chiropractic chiropractic care focusses on promoting the body’s natural responses to support healing at the source; without the use of medication or surgery. Cory Moore Chiropractic chiropractors are trained and experienced with administering advanced chiropractic techniques, such as corrective spinal manipulations and adjustments, soft tissue therapy and massage, providing lifestyle recommendations and exercise therapy and a range of other treatments designed specifically for each patient. Each member of our licensed staff approaches the patient with the goal of rooting out the cause of your chronic pain problem linked to imbalances and dysfunction found within the spine. In addition, our goal is to restore your body to peak functioning and a pain free existence.
Drug Free Relief That Addresses the Source of Your Pain Problem
Chiropractic care is based on the premise that dysfunctional joint motion and imbalances in the spine adversely affect the extremities leading to chronic pain, muscle spasms and can make us more susceptible to injury. Masking chronic pain symptoms with drugs or medications is not the ideal long-term solution. When your quality of life and regular functioning is being affected, consulting with and certified chiropractor offers benefits that can provide immediate relief and eliminate chronic pain at its source.
Cory Moore Chiropractic has treated a wide range of conditions with advanced chiropractic care that alleviates chronic pain quickly and improves overall health and performance.
Consult with our licensed practitioners for issues including but not limited to:
- Headaches, including migraines
- Numbness or tingling in arms or legs
- TMJ (jaw clenching)
- Upper, middle or lower back pain
- Shoulder, elbow, hand, hip, knee and foot pain
- Sports injuries
- Herniated discs
- Tendonitis or bursitis
- Neck pain
- Carpal or tarsal tunnel syndrome
Using the latest techniques, the Cory Moore Chiropractic team of specialists offer years of experience and safe and effective methods to help you achieve optimal health and a better quality of life.
Consult our chiropractors for a range of therapies that include:
- Spinal Decompression – For those suffering with persistent back pain this treatment method focusses on relieving the pressure on the nerves within the vertebrae.
- Cold Laser – A non-invasive and painless technique, that uses lasers to improve performance, relieve pain and address issues at the cellular level.
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) – Is the use of measured and carefully applied electric current to stimulate nerves within a broad treatment plan.
- Activator Method – Cory Moore Chiropractic offers a state-of-the-art diagnosis system of the spine that incorporates handheld equipment to aid in achieving relief from chronic pain.
- Custom Orthotics – Cory Moore Chiropractic chiropractors specialize in realigning the joints in the foot and for optimal support and redistribution of force that makes standing, walking or running pain-free.
- Deep Tissue Therapy – Active release treatments are tailored for chronic pain of connective tissues, tendons and ligaments.
- Manipulative Therapy – Qualified evaluation followed by expert hands-on adjustments to mobilize joints and restore peak functioning.
- Exercise Therapy – Cory Moore Chiropractic chiropractors treat the whole body and design personalized exercise and lifestyle planning to support stability of the spine and enhance athletic performance. Our fully equipped chiropractic center includes a range of state-of-the-art equipment to improve strength and flexibility according to your specific requirements.